Lilia: ultra-nebulisation diffuser
Lilia is a go-anywhere essential oil diffuser with a rechargeable battery. Lilia diffuses directly from a bottle of essential oils, without adding water and without removing the dropper.
Its new, exclusive technology using ultra-nebulisation is the best solution on the market for enjoying the benefits of aromatherapy.
For all our diffusers
if ordered before 12:00 p.m.
- Product height
- 170 mm
- Product width
- 40 mm
- Depth of the product
- 40 mm
- Product weight
- 120 g
- Recommended retail price (TTC) recommended by the manufacturer
- EAN Code
- HS code
Innobiz chose this ultra-nebulisation technology because, unlike a standard ultrasonic essential oil diffuser, you don’t have to add water. Diffusion is immediate, while the droplets dispersed in the air are much finer and lighter than those from a conventional ultrasonic diffuser.Finer and lighter, they disperse better in the air and stay there much longer.
Thanks to its ultra-nebulising technology, Lilia is the first go-anywhere diffuser on the market that disperses essential oils into the atmosphere in extremely fine micro-droplets. Thus, the essential oil molecules remain suspended in the air for hours to release their natural benefits over a long period.
Lilia is able to diffuse your essential oils directly from their bottle, without removing the dropper.
Comparing Ultra-Nebulisation and Conventional Ultrasonic Nebulisation
Let’s compare a standard ultrasonic essential oil diffuser on the market with the new Lilia Ultra-Nebulisation diffuser. In the standard ultrasonic diffuser, we add 15 drops of essential oils, equivalent to 1ml for 200ml of water.
Lilia doesn’t require water.
|Standard ultrasonic diffuser||Lilia Diffuser|
|Diffusion time||3 to 4 hours||45 seconds (excluding stoppage time)|
|Behaviour of the cloud of micro-droplets||
the micro-droplets fall to the ground
Due to the addition of water and essential oil, the micro-droplets are heavier and fall back to the ground.
the micro-droplets fly around in the air
The micro-droplets are very fine because they’re only made of extremely volatile essential oils. They soar into the air and don’t fall back down.
|Purity of the micro-droplets||
0.5% essential oils
Due to the dilution of the 15 drops (ie 1 ml) in 200 ml of water, the mist diffused consists of just 0.5% essential oils.
100% essential oils
The droplets are made up of 100% essential oils, making this without doubt the best diffusion technology for aromatherapy and olfactotherapy.
|Benefits in aromatherapy||The therapeutic effectiveness of this mode of diffusion is reduced by: the weak dispersion of molecules, the high dilution of essential oils and the fact they fall back to the ground.||The high concentration of essential oil released instantly coupled with the lightness of the micro-droplets suspended in the air allows the olfactory assimilation of 100% of the active molecules in record time.|
In conclusion: Lilia diffuses essential oils very quickly and does not dilute their effectiveness
Why use the Lilia diffuser?
- Its ultra-nebulisation technology is the most efficient on the market. It's an Innobiz exclusive
- Portable and self-contained, you can take it anywhere: on holiday, to the office, in the car etc.
- Powerful and easy to use, the Lilia diffuser diffuses pure essential oils (without mixing with water)
Assembling the Lilia diffuser
- Remove the cover
- Remove the cap from the essential oil bottle.
- Turn the diffuser over and screw it onto the essential oil bottle in place of the cap.
- Ensure the diffuser is fully tightened without forcing the bottle.
- Turn over and gently shake the whole thing (to start the descent of the essential oils into the diffusion device).
- Replace the cover.
- Place the device on its charging stand
- With the USB cable, connect the stand to a USB jack or wall socket with the AC adapter supplied.
- The device is ready for operation and charging, so it can then run on the battery and be removed from its charging stand.
Operating principle of the Lilia diffuser
Press the on/off/timer button to turn on the unit.
- 1st press, blue light: 9 diffusion jets on start-up then 3 jets every 5 minutes. Automatic shutdown after 2 hours of operation.
Battery life: 24 cycles of 2 hours. 92 hours of diffusion for a 15ml bottle
- 2nd press, green light: 9 diffusion jets on start-up then 3 jets every 10 minutes. Automatic shutdown after 4 hours of operation.
Battery life: 18 cycles of 4 hours. 164 hours of diffusion for a 15ml bottle
- 3rd press: turn off the diffuser
It isn’t necessary to remove the dropper to operate this product.
To remove the bottle of essential oil installed in the Lilia diffuser, turn the product over and wait a few minutes for the oil contained in the diffuser to go back down into the bottle (the return of the oil into the bottle is slowed by the dropper). Then unscrew the diffuser from the bottle.
The Lithium battery is recharged in 2 hours when the diffuser isn’t working on its base.
The light around the diffusion outlet is red when the product is charging, and turns off when it’s fully charged.
Features of the Lilia diffuser
The Lilia diffuser is designed to work with 5ml, 10ml and 15ml bottles of essential oil.
- Diffusion technology: Ultra-nebulisation
- Diffusion space: 60 m2.
- Power: 5W, 5V, 1000mA
Battery: Lithium 1200mAh
- Power supply by USB port: 5V, 500mA
- USB/AC adapter supplied: Input 100-240VAC, 50/60 hz, 0.3A - output 5VDC, 1000mA
- Diffuser weight: 112g
- Weight of the charging stand: 22g
- Product dimensions: H170 x D41mm
- Dimensions of the charging stand: H27 x D62mm
- Charging stand and USB cable provided
- Charging time: 2 hours
The Lilia diffuser box contains
- A Lilia essential oil diffuser/li>
- A USB/110-240VAC adapter
- Instructions in 7 languages
User tips for the Lilia diffuser
ONLY use 100% pure, natural essential oils.
Thick oils such as vetiver, amyris, patchouli and others may clog the device. If this happens, use a cotton bud with alcohol to clean the mist outlet. If you want to diffuse them, you can mix them with lighter essential oils such as orange or lemon.
Only use essential oils and synergies recommended for diffusion into the air.
Looking after your Lilia diffuser
Using a soaked cotton bud, gently rub the outside of the metallic disc to dilute any traces and complete, if necessary, with 3 or 4 drops of alcohol or cleaner in the tank. Start diffusion.
Do not use detergent.
Precautions for using the Lilia diffuser
Do not activate the diffuser in the presence of children under 3 years or pregnant women. In a child's room, we recommend that you do it when they are not there, and at least 30 minutes before they come in.