batch of 6 100% pure and natural, organic bergamot essential oil, 10ml
The aroma of bergamot essential oil is lemony, slightly sour and fresh.
It is mainly used as a natural antidepressant, with calming and purifying properties. It cleanses the atmosphere, preventing bacterial epidemics while promoting relaxation and an improved mood.
For all our diffusers
if ordered before 12:00 p.m.
- Recommended retail price (TTC) recommended by the manufacturer
- 7,35 €
- EAN Code
- HS code
- Latin name: Citrus bergamia Risso & Poiteau
- Origin: Italy
- Part used: Zest
- Extraction method: Cold expression of zest
- Chemotype: Linalool, limonene, linalyl acetate
- Cultivation: Organic farming
- Colour: Yellow
Benefits of bergamot essential oil
- Hopelessness, loss of libido, and dark thoughts
- Digestive disorders
- Greasy and dull hair